Original air date: March 27, 2018.
Workplace sexual harassment has been in the spotlight recently, with several high profile cases highlighting the way that employers have allowed ‘star employees’ to avoid disciplinary proceedings.
What should HR professionals do when serious allegations are made about top-performers?
- Step by step guide to handling sexual harassment cases
- Guidelines for conducting investigations into sexual harassment
- How to deal with allegations made against top performers
- Avoiding conflicts of interest when allegations are made against managers
- Sample sexual harassment policies
- Sample sexual harassment posters and material