June 8 event features all-star list of HR leaders and vendors set to deliver cutting-edge insights
HRD Canada is hosting its infamous HR Tech Summit Canada on June 8 – an event dedicated to fostering important conversations around the future of work.
And there’s still time to register!
The event will take a deep dive into 2023’s biggest innovations, looking at how HR can stay on top of digital transformation while discussing cutting-edge tech, tools and strategies for operational efficiency.
Top HR leaders from big-name employers will be speaking at the summit, including:
- David Burchfield, Global Head of People Strategy, McDonald’s
- Surma Guha, Chief People Officer, Pizza Hut Canada
- Jennifer Boyce, Senior Director, DEI, Loblaws
- Amanda Cennon, Global Head, Future of Work, Employee Experience and Employer Brand, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Ashley Sardjoe, VP People & Organization, Novartis
- Paul Trudel, Senior Vice President, People & Culture, EllisDon
- Miriam Ibrahim, Director, Strategic Talent Management, Centennial College
Reserve your seat today to gains insights, hear from leading companies, and connect with disruptors, pioneers, and innovators — all in one place.