How to navigate the changes after Bill 30 in Alberta
Original air date: April 24, 2018
If you have employees in Alberta, this is a must-attend online course.
Bringing sweeping changes to Alberta's health and safety and workers compensation laws, Bill 30 will take effect on June 1, 2018.
- Overview of the major changes introduced by the legislation
- How have the definitions of "employer" and "worker" changed?
- How does the Act increase employee participation in health and safety procedures?
- The definition of harassment and violence in the workplace, including sexual solicitations
- What are the new requirements to provide workers with health and safety representation?
- How will the Fair Practices Office operate?
HR professionals with employees in Alberta cannot afford to miss this essential one-hour online course.
Equip yourself with up-to-date information about these critical legislative changes.