One Spanish radio star is being accused of abusing his employees – some of whom he’s suing for extortion.
Former employees of Spanish radio star Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo claim the host forced his employees to watch him defecate, pee in bottles, and subjected them to endless sexual abuses.
Gossip site TMZ claims to have access to letters six ex-employees sent to Piolin's lawyer, which claim the radio host:
- Forced several employees to watch him defecate
- Regularly peed into bottles in the studio
- Grabbed his erect penis through his pants and rubbed it on employees
- Routinely exposed himself and called male employees "f**gots."
- Grabbed employees' genitals and insisted they "liked" it
- Bit people
Piolin is suing the six employees for extortion, claiming they demanded roughly $5 million to prevent them going public with their claims.