If you’ve ever been involved in recruitment, chances are you’ve seen some awful resumes, but have you ever seen one that involved a car crash diagram?
If you’ve ever been involved in recruitment, chances are you’ve seen some awful resumes, but have you ever seen one that involved a car crash diagram? A recent post on Reddit resulted in individuals coming out of the wood-works to reveal the most out there resume blunders (or triumphs) they’d ever encountered, Business Insider reported.
Here are HRM’s most random renegade resumes:
- Nothing but a picture of the candidate standing next to a limousine. No caption, no explanation.
- A candidate who stated their hobbies/interests included “Simulating earthquakes by shaking tables.”
- A five page resume, in which every aspect of pizza making (flatten the dough, put on the cheese) was listed as a separate job duty.
- A resume where the candidate forgot to put on any contact details or name.
- A candidate who requested their former boss wasn’t called for a reference, as they had an affair together.
- A detailed diagram and discussion of a car crash the candidate was in.
- The cream of the crop - and most offensive of all? A candidate put ‘Hymen Checker on Australian Sheep Farm” as a position they held. When asked about it, he said he wanted to test if people actually read his resume.