Comprehensive HR insights offered in workshop agenda
HR sector thought-leaders will soon be gathering for Melbourne’s upcoming HR Summit – a two-day selection of presentations, panels and also a packed selection of free workshop sessions.
The workshops consist of 30-45 minue sessions, presented by industry experts and focusing on relevant topics ranging from cyber security, employee screening and engagement, cost-effective transformation strategies, talent development and more.
The full agenda is as follows:
- Enabling employer access to the potential of over 1 million Australians (Daniel Valiente-Riedl, Jobaccess)
- Setting your employee screening framework up for success (Christian Seely, Australia Post)
- Cyber security hub: a fully integrated approach to cyber security (Professor Christophe Doche, Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security)
- The new world of workers: graduates in your business (Gavin Walker, Deakin Talent)
- Tips and traps for engaging, managing and terminating employees (Kim McGuren, The Workplace Lawyers)
- How HR innovators are driving cultural change with inspiring and cost-effective engagement strategies (Kylie Green, Reward Gateway)
- How to dramatically improve talent development (Dean Maher, Cornerstone OnDemand)
- Lessons from Australia’s top 40 best workplaces that give back (Ash Rosshandler, GoodCompany)
- How to create great brand experiences to attract and retain top talent (Guy Bryant-Fenn, PeopleScout)
- Helping HR Professionals on how to deal with difficult conversations (Alma Besserdin, Wimmigrants)
- How to dress for success (Jade Sardon, Jade & Co)
- The leader’s role in creating better workplaces (David Pich, Institute of Managers and Leaders)
- Nutrition for the busy professional (Melanie Sinclair, Consulting Power Wellbeing)
- Mindfulness, relaxation and positive thinking (Lizzie Wagner, The Lizzie Wagner Group)
Prospective attendees can view the whole schedule here: https://melbourne.hrsummit.com.au/index.php/schedule/workshops
For more information and to register, go to http://hrsummit.com.au/
HR Summit Melbourne will be held at the Crown Promenade on 23-24 July.