What steps is your business taking to create a more diverse and inclusive environment?
Diversity and Inclusion are increasingly crucial considerations in the modern workplace. But leading organisations have now realised that recruiting for diversity is not enough. The success of any program lies in how an organisation utilises its diverse workforce once it has them.
Organisations that fail to focus on inclusion won’t be able derive the benefits – so how can you ensure that your workplace is doing the right thing by its employees?
In this must-read feature, you’ll learn:
- The difference between diversity and inclusion
- The business case for D&I
- Why D&I is more than just an HR matter
- The top 4 obstacles to D&I programs
- 10 steps to creating a diverse workforce