Vaishali Vijay discusses how successful companies make intelligent, strategic decisions based on robust HR systems
Vaishali Vijay is excited to talk at the upcoming HR Tech Summit in Sydney about strategic decision-making using big, deep data.
This includes looking at how successful companies make intelligent, strategic decisions based on robust HR systems.
“By improving operational efficiency through tapping the power of big data, using forecasting, and building strong workforce management models, analytics will help enable HR professionals to gain more competitive advantage,” Vijay told HRD.
“Analytics is fun! Everyone can feel empowered and make insightful decisions using interactive, easy to use self-service analytics.
“HR professionals would benefit from examples, tips and ideas about how successful companies make intelligent, strategic decisions based on robust HR systems.”
Vaishali added that “data is the new oil of the century” and finding meaningful, actionable insights from data has become ever more challenging.
“Meeting professionals across verticals helps bring about discussions about these challenges and brings focus on various solutions: the good, bad and ugly of those solutions,” said Vijay.
“It’s always insightful to hear from industry thought leaders and know the latest technologies in the market to help make faster, better decisions.”
At the HR Tech Summit, Vijay will also discuss:
• Forecasting, predicting and building strong workforce management models
• Analysing trends such as turnover by department, month, age and gender using analytics
• Data metrics – Using the technology not to simply store information but to break down and improve business practice and procedures
• What do the demographics really tell us when we don’t have a good handle on individual behaviour?
• Separating data that doesn’t tell a story, or not the whole story
Vaishali Vijay will be discussing strategic decision-making using big, deep data at the HR Tech Summit being held at the Hilton Sydney on 13 September. Click here for more details and to register.