Only one in five leaders claim that their HR function in Asia is future-ready!
What will the HR function of the future look like?
How do incumbent leaders prepare for the future?
This research study from the Center for Creative Leadership, based on interviews with senior HR leaders in Singapore, discusses what the future HR function may look like, points out current blindspots, profiles three types of future HR leaders, and recommends seven mind shifts that Asian HR leaders must embrace to be future-ready. It also features case examples of leaders who successfully made such shifts.
- Attracting, retaining talent and developing future leaders will remain key priorities for HR
- The role, responsibilities and delivery model of the HR function is likely to shift in the future
- Diversity, talent fluidity, new organization structures and changing business expectations are four blind spots for today’s HR function
- Five must have skills for future Asian HR Leaders are self-awareness, learning agility, influencing ability, collaboration, and communication skills
- Asian HR leaders must make seven shifts to stay relevant in the future
Download a copy of the report below.