New whitepaper gives you clarity over remuneration in your workplace
How can you bring better clarity to remuneration in your workplace? In this essential whitepaper published by HRD in partnership with Strategic Pay, you’ll discover key insights from a leading player in the field.
What is job evaluation?
Job evaluation is a great tool to ensure your organisation is paying its employees fairly in terms of the requirements of the role and your organisational structure.
For it to be effective evaluators need a good understanding of the roles and the context in which they operate. Once this information is gathered, apply a methodology to capture and quantify the unique requirements of those roles in that context, and of course they need access to a database of robust remuneration data.
The ten factors of Job evaluation
- Problem solving
- Freedom to act
- Impact/results of decisions
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management
Job Evaluation factors
- How much education is typically required for someone to be competent in the role
- What kind of problem solving is typically required
- How predictable the work is
- Is there people or project management in the role
- The internal and external interpersonal skills required
Read more: Remuneration’s hot topics
Job Evaluation provides a major advantage when recruiting, dealing with pay reviews, and dealing with genuine cases of internal or external inequities.
Download the whitepaper now and gain insight into:
- Why job evaluation is crucial for your business
- Job evaluation methodology breakdown
- The 10 factors key to job evaluation
- Key best practices for job evaluation
Complete the form and secure your free copy today.