HRD forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Should HR step away from misconduct investigations?

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 01 Dec 2015, 07:16 AM Agree 0
While they can be expensive, there are some situations where it may be best to call in a lawyer to investigate employee misconduct.
  • Linda | 01 Dec 2015, 02:19 PM Agree 0
    Another resource for conducting workplace conduct investigations is to use a specialist and licensed workplace conduct investigator. Many have an HR background and/or senior management experience which can inform their investigation about the wider context in which the alleged conduct has occurred.
Post a reply