- Westpac employee wins compensation over workplace bullying
A Westpac employee has won compensation from the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (QIRC) over workplace bullying.
- Drive high performance through changing times
When times are good and business is booming, it’s easy to keep your workforce happy. But to be the best, organisations also have to navigate and prosper through periods of volatility and significant change.
- Westpac sets gender equality plan for 2014
Westpac has announced plans to significantly increase the number of women in management roles at the bank.
- Westpac leads by bumping up parents’ super funds
Westpac Group’s announcement that it will pay employees’ superannuation when taking unpaid parental leave is set to force Australian employers to look twice at their own parental benefits offering.
- Talent management on call
Many organisations struggle with developing and implementing effective and integrated talent management solutions. HR Leader looks at the award-winning approach that Optus uses in managing its talent
- Recruitment on the rise in finance and law
Recruitment levels in professional services and finance firms are showing signs of recovery while some industries continue to suffer in the wake of the economic downturn, according to new employment figures.