- Why 1 in 3 think the humble office is doomed
The workplace of the future will look less like an office and more like a multi-purpose apartment or leisure park, according to Microsoft.
- “Leaning in”: Can we really have it all?
HC talks to Michelle Cooper, national manager – people and performance at Peoplebank Australia about the challenges of balancing a family and a career.
- Guided Online Learning: L&D’s Holy Grail
Human Capital explores why Guided Online Learning may just be the ‘Holy Grail’ long sought after by L&D professionals.
- In Person: Lisa Christy, SAP
With responsibilities stretching across 900 employees in Australia and New Zealand, Lisa Christy, HR director at tech giant SAP, has plenty on her plate. She refl ects on 15 years in the HR profession, tough decisions, the appeal of IT, and balancing work and personal life
- Could your company’s next CEO be sitting next to you?
Good leadership consistently appears at the top of organisational priority lists but how can HR ensure the right people are being groomed for the organisation’s top leadership role?
- Inside the HR secrets of an Internet Giant
Level 3 Communications’ Laurinda Pang works to ensure today’s HR strategies will succeed in tomorrow’s tech-based business world