- In Person: Cindy Reid, Konica Minolta
Cindy Reid, Konica Minolta’s Australian head of HR, reflects upon balancing the humanitarian and commercial aspects of HR, lessons learnt from bad leaders, and how she is preparing for a massive transformation project
- Disruption may be the key to success
Have you ever felt that you should be in the driving seat rather than just serving the board? Here are some tips on how to assume a more trailblazing role.
- Technology and HR: What you need to know
Technology is changing the way we practice HR. Christopher Bahr, vice president, worldwide smarter workforce, IBM, shares his advice on HR technology.
- Goldman Sachs tops the Australian Workplace Equality Index Awards
Financial services company Goldman Sachs has been named the top employer for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) employees.
- More companies aiming for greater workplace diversity
The need for diversity consultants and managers is a growing trend as companies move towards greater workplace equity and diversity, according to a recent report.
- Flying solo: tips for being an HR department of one
Are you the only HR person in your organisation? HC looks at ways to deal with the challenges of operating on your own.