- On the front foot with payroll compliance
Payroll mistakes can be costly, yet there are proactive steps HR can take to ensure their organisation remains compliant – and technology can provide a helping hand
- HR technology: time for an upgrade?
Investment in HR-related technology and software may be up, but HR leaders still need to build a solid business case to get it over the line
- Three predictions for the HR tech space in 2016
With the rapid advances in technology, how will these new platforms and gadgets enable HR to improve their capabilities over the coming year?
- Designing an HRIS to support globalisation
HC outlines some essential steps to ensure your HR technology keeps up with, rather than prevents, global growth.
- RIP performance appraisals?
While there’s no doubt performance management methodologies and processes need to be refreshed – and in some cases jettisoned – what’s going to replace them, and is the technology up to the task?
- Payroll: Over, under or just right?
As countless high-profile cases have proven, there is no such thing as ‘near enough is good enough’ with payroll. Here’s what your organisation can do to avoid costly errors.