Panel included more than 30 business leaders, experts
Earlier this month, HRD Australia hosted its annual HR Awards to celebrate the achievements of human resources professionals and teams around the country.
The event covered 20 categories including HR Director of the Year, HR Manager of the Year and a variety of team and company awards.
Brisbane Airport Corporation won the Employer of Choice (100 – 999 Employees) award on the night.
“Winning the award is just a testament to how well our HR team has done in creating an environment where employees can thrive and we’re really proud of that,” Kate Walder, human resources manager at Brisbane Airport Corporation, said.
And congratulations once again to this year’s winners.
Thanks for judges
The judging panel included 34 business leaders and experts from across the human resources sector.
HRD Australia would like to thank the panel of judges who contributed their time to cast their votes for the awards.
The judges included:
- Jodie Beeson, Principal, Beeson HR Consulting
- Natalie Britt, Chief People, Safety and Environment Officer, Tomago Aluminium
- Linda Carroll, Chief People Officer, Affinity Education Group
- Veronica Carroll, Director of People, HPX Group
- Nadine Castle, Director, The Culture Group
- Fiona Corbett, Workplace Advice National Manager, Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors
- Gillian Davie, Head of HR, AMP Australia
- Victoria Doherty, Chief Human Resources Officer, Export Finance
- Kirsten Edwards, Global Head, People Data and Analytics, Rio Tinto
- Josh Faulkner, Director Employee Experience, People and Culture, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Jessica Furolo, Chief Human Resources Officer, Merivale
- Jim Grant, Partner, Jim Grant & Associates
- Peter Hartnett, General Manager People & Culture, Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Leigh Hillier, Head of People Operations, BAE Systems
- Kiersten Hocking, Head of Learning, Capabilities and Training Standards, Transdev Australasia
- Dr Selvi Kannan, Academic & Course Chair Management & Innovation, Victoria University Business School
- Kaylene Little, Head of People & Communities, Tassal Group
- Kristal Lowe, Chief People and Culture Officer, Metro North Health
- Patrick Medd, Director Global Learning – Consulting, EY
- Kendra Parker, Director, Global Employee Experience – Future of Work
- Betania Passos, VP People, Octopus Deploy
- Jill Rezsdovics, Chief People Officer, The GPT Group
- Simone Robards, Director People and Performance, City of Canterbury Bankstown
- Sarah Sammut, Global Director People and Culture, Willow
- Lyndsey Scott, Area Director of Human Resources – State of Qatar, Sultanate of Oman & State of Kuwait, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Simone Shugg, Chief People Officer, Nearmap
- Robert Tanti, Chief People Officer, Opal
- Jo Keiko Terasawa, Head of Inclusion and Equity Program, APAC, Google
- Kellie Tomney, Future of work Speaker and executive Coach, KellieTomney.com
- Amie Wallis, Head of People & Culture, Australian Olympic Committee
- Belinda Watton, Executive General Manager Services, Yurika
- Amy Watts, Vice President Talent & Culture, Accor Apartments & Realty
- Anna Wenngren, Chief People Officer, SafetyCulture
- Jane Wright, Director and Principal, Workdynamic Australia
The team at HRD Australia would also like to extend its appreciation to the attendees, sponsors, and all others who supported the event.