How HR can avoid potential payroll issues
With so many high-profile payroll issues hitting in the press in recent years, it’s evident that there are ongoing issues with companies meeting their payroll obligations. Under increased public scrutiny, it’s likely more businesses will be exposed for similar reasons into the future.
But what if it were to happen to your business? Is your HR department ready? After all, it’s fundamentally a people issue, and consequently it’s an issue that affects HR more intimately than many realise.
In this essential article you’ll gain the following insights and more:
- HR’s wider role in payroll
- How hiring decisions can prevent payroll problems
- Why technology plays a key role in compliance
- When businesses should be assessing their payroll status
- What HR can do if your company does experience a payroll issue