'With the rollout of Dayforce Payroll in Australia, Ceridian brings together payroll and deep workforce management functionality'
Global human capital management (HCM) technology Ceridian has announced the introduction of its payroll capabilities to the Australian market with the launch of Dayforce Payroll.
Chairman and CEO at Ceridian, David Ossip, said that with the rollout of Dayforce Payroll in Australia, Ceridian brings together payroll and deep workforce management functionality.
Consequently, Australian employers can access “the same award-winning Dayforce platform used by more than 3,700 customers around the world”.
“By adopting one consolidated HCM solution, we believe companies can better engage and manage their people – and ultimately work smarter,” said Ossip.
“We see significant opportunity in the Australian market, and this launch represents a milestone in our global expansion strategy that has seen Dayforce deployed around the world, with the platform in use in over 50 countries.”
Indeed, the majority of Australians (approximately 61%) surveyed are not completely satisfied with their employer when it comes to their overall pay experience, which includes factors such as timeliness and accuracy of pay.
That’s according to a new survey, conducted by Hanover Research on behalf of Ceridian.
Leveraging Dayforce’s unified time and pay capabilities and real time calculation for net pay, payroll teams can access and audit data continuously through the pay period.
Gary Carroll, CEO and Managing Director, G8 Education, said that ensuring a culture at G8 Education that values and invests in an engaged and driven workforce is essential to their long-term growth and success.
“With staff across more than 500 centres across Australia, we knew implementing a single, cloud-based HCM solution to deliver a superior employee experience, while tackling our increasingly complex regulatory requirements, was a must, and we believe Dayforce will be instrumental in transforming our workforce for the better in the years to come.”
Nathan Reynolds, Managing Director, Ceridian Australia, added that the world of work is changing at a rapid pace, with the modern workplace becoming more focused on delivering an exceptional employee experience across borders and geographies.
“This can present challenges, particularly as regulatory environments change and become more complex, and is why we believe our single, real time solution will transform the way companies pay and manage their people.”
According to Ceridian, customers with Australian operations can better engage their workforce and drive efficiency, productivity, and accuracy by leveraging the full Dayforce platform, which provides customers with:
- One solution: Develop, schedule, and pay employees in a single application and access employee information on demand.
- Payroll accuracy: More easily pay employees accurately and on time with the continuous calculation of net pay and unified time and pay.
- Scheduling Optimisation: Automate employee schedules and track and monitor overtime in real-time.
- Talent acquisition and retention: Recruit, develop, and reward the best talent with an end-to-end talent management solution.
- Mitigate compliance risk: Dayforce helps enable you to maintain compliance with HR requirements by automating and incorporating a number of legislative and regulatory requirements through flexible configuration options. This can help you minimise exposure to the risk of penalties associated with non-compliance.