Places are limited for the two-day summit
Gain expert insights at the upcoming National HR Summit Australia – a two-day extravaganza of presentations, panels and workshops split across four in-depth conference streams.
Anyone who wishes to attend is urged to register now. Tickets are very limited, and registration must close soon.
Among the lineup will be an unbeatable selection of case study sessions, including:
- Delivering the Best Change Management Strategy
- How to Embed an Inclusive Recruitment Process
- The Vital Role HR Plays in Mergers: Lessons Learnt from the Tabcorp and Tatts Merger
- Leading Organisational Capability and Workforce Strategy in the Public Sector
- Managing a Changing Workforce
- Inside Unilever’s Performance and Employee Experience Strategy
- Next Level Learning and Development at AccorHotels Australia
- Sodexo’s 2018 Global Workplace Trends Report
There’s also a host of hands-on workshops; expo sessions on corporate styling, mindfulness and wellness in the workplace; free professional photos; networking; and the chance to enter a $10,000 Grand Prize Draw.
For more information and to register, go to hrsummit.com.au
The 17th annual National HR Summit Australia will be held at Luna Park Sydney on 26-27 March 2019.