Unlocking the value of employee recognition data
The connection economy is here to stay, and those organisations that fail to adapt and capitalise will find it difficult to compete.
One of the keys will be the ability of organisations to harness the value of the vast reservoirs of employee data at their disposal.
And the rich data available within their employee recognition programs is a good place to start.
This free whitepaper examines:
Fill in the form below to download.
- The growing trend towards data-driven decision-making
- The untapped value of employee recognition data
- The importance of gathering employee sentiment
- The value of adding additional organisational data sets
- What the future holds for data-driven decision-making