Job Hunters: The Complete Guide 2018 examines how job hunters go about looking for their next job, the tools they use when doing so, and how effective they are in finding their next opportunity. It also shines a spotlight on some of the tools and techniques that job hunters might want to consider to ensure they don’t inadvertently miss out on seeing the best job for them.
Topline discoveries in the report include:
- 9 in 10 job hunters admit to not being aware of all job opportunities when searching for a job
- 62% of Australians rate job sites as a preferred mechanism for finding their next job
- Job hunters who used more than one job site in their last search found a job in less than a month
- Despite 46% of job hunters agreeing that a job interview was their final opportunity to make a good impression, more than half of Australians admit to not being well prepared for the interview
- 14% of Australians believe they missed a job opportunity because they were looking in the wrong place
Indeed’s Job Whisperer, Ruby Lee, also provides tips to help you conduct a ‘complete candidate search’ so you’re not missing out on talent when looking for the best fit for your open roles.
Get your copy of Indeed’s report Job Hunters: The Complete Guide 2018 today!