- Senior managers slated in survey
Employees are usually likely to be happy with their line managers, but the same cannot be said about their senior managers.
- Developing leadership capability in the new world of work: Teleworking
As working from home becomes the 'new normal' for many organisations, Brent Duffy outlines how to leverage the benefits it brings to both employees and employers.
- HR execs say farewell to email
HR executives have indicated that within three years they will be shunning email in favour of a new business communication method. So what is it and why is HR heading towards this tool?
- Walking the talk: the body language secrets you need to know
As HR professionals, we have to listen to complaints, give criticism and sometimes deliver bad news. Body language expert Alan Pease reveals his tips for making sure you send the right signals.
- Top five ways to retain your employees
It’s the age-old question that HR keeps asking – how do you keep your top performers? HC looks at the common characteristics of successful staff retention strategies. The results may surprise you (or not).
- Cisco Chief of HR Talks Employee Engagement
The average North American company has just 63 per cent employee engagement. At Cisco Canada more than 90 per cent of their employees are engaged. HRD talked to Cisco Canada VP of HR David Heather about what makes Cisco different