- Deloitte: top HR challenge revealed
Deloitte’s latest research has unveiled which issues HR professionals at globalised firms are most worried about.
- A complete guide to best practices for onboarding new employees
How can you make a great first impression on a new recruit? Halogen Software has produced a new eBook packed with tips.
- What you can do to support carers in your workplace
Supporting carers to balance work and care is rapidly becoming one of the most critical social and workplace issues of this generation. Timothy Broady and Katherine Stone provide some tips for employers on how to manage all staff with carer responsibilities.
- HR: overworked and under-prepared?
The critical areas of concern which HR professionals say are difficult to address thanks to an ever-increasing workload have been revealed in a new survey.
- Is corruption costing you talent?
A new report from Ernst & Young, 'Fraud & Corruption - driving away talent?', has highlighted that any whiff of corruption is a significant turn-off for talent. Warren Dunn, partner at Ernst & Young advises HR what they can do to uphold high ethical standards to negate this retention issue.
- Leaders catching on to four-day work weeks
Advocates insist the system can reduce absenteeism and improve engagement – without damaging productivity. But is it really possible?