- HR resumes: the insider secrets to make you stand out
As HR professionals, we spend hours reading other people’s resumes. But writing our own can be a different story. Here are the insider tips to make your CV stand out.
- The best sectors for HR, as voted by HR professionals
There are so many options when it comes to HR roles – not for profit, resources, government and finance, to name a few. Check out what HR professionals consider to be the best.
- HR execs say farewell to email
HR executives have indicated that within three years they will be shunning email in favour of a new business communication method. So what is it and why is HR heading towards this tool?
- HR recruitment: why you should be using LinkedIn
Revenue growth and sky-high membership statistics are one thing, but here’s what you need to know about how members are actually using LinkedIn
- Women on boards: how HR can help turn the tide
It’s four years since the “if not, why not” disclosure rule was introduced and the number of female board appointments has started to plateau. HC Online looks at what HR can do to help get the ball rolling again.
- Poor leadership holds employees back
The importance of effective leaders has once again been highlighted with new research showing professionals blame poor leadership for negatively impacting on their performance.