- Catching the purple squirrel
The purple squirrel is the ideal employee - but how do you find one, and how do you win them over?
- Opinion: What’s in a name? How to create the perfect job title when hiring
Chris McDonald, country manager for Australia at the job website Indeed, provides his tips for creating online job ads that work.
- HR pros most likely to take leave for the World Cup
Is your HR department looking a little empty? A new report says HR pros are the most likely to take time off for the FIFA World Cup.
- Are the skills you need right under your nose?
Nearly half of Australian employers have trouble finding the right job candidates, but current employees may already have the required skills.
- Employer branding: Only 17% of organisations have a clear strategy
International research shows that employer branding is becoming a greater focus for organisations, but few of them have a proper strategy in place. HC looks at what you need to know.
- In Person: Lisa Christy, SAP
With responsibilities stretching across 900 employees in Australia and New Zealand, Lisa Christy, HR director at tech giant SAP, has plenty on her plate. She refl ects on 15 years in the HR profession, tough decisions, the appeal of IT, and balancing work and personal life