- Frontline Intelligence: HR Recruitment: Productivity - HR's key in 2013?
There is more pressure than ever before on this and it’s not going away. With this constant focus on productivity, Craig Mason outlines the implications for HR professionals.
- Flexible work practices now ‘a given’
Flexible work practices have moved from a ‘nice to have’ concept, to arrangements that are simply part of the furniture in modern workplaces – but have all sectors cottoned onto the expectations of workers?
- HR salaries on the increase – are you set to receive a pay rise?
The latest salary data for HR professionals has identified strong salary increases for 2013. Check out the data to see where you fit in.
- Taking recruitment to the streets
Given the ubiquity of mobile devices in today’s world, what are recruiters doing to foster mobile recruitment?
- Test for your organisation's success
Psychometric testing is much more than a tool for finding the right person for the job - it's just as effective in matching candidates to fit the culture of an organisation. We speak to Cherie Curtis of Onetest, Vaughan Paul of Optus and Catherine Walsh of Australia Post for their thoughts on the recruitment process.
- No such thing as a free lunch
Would you leave your current job for a couple of slices of hot pizza? American recruiters are hoping that highly skilled workers will consider it.