- National HR Summit 2014: Day one
Hundreds of HR professionals are currently attending Day One of the National HR Summit at Luna Park Sydney, one of our largest events yet.
- Opinion: Change Management: It happens from the inside out
What does swapping shoes with a neighbor have to do with change management? Carol Howard, director of Black Birds Three, explains and her tips for those up to their neck in managing change.
- TRUE GRIT: How you can build resilience to thrive in the most challenging of times
Across industry, the constant and rapid pace of change, economic uncertainty, restructures, redundancies, doing more with less, demanding performance targets and competing priorities, cost pressures, increased competition, commuting, and being constantly connected or wired in - are just some of the pressures and challenges facing the leaders and employees in the modern workplace and industry today
- Coping with being a change agent
When change is afoot, it’s up to us as HR professionals to lead the charge – and protect our psyche while we’re at it.
- [Update] Holden to close; thousands of jobs impacted - What can HR learn?
The announcement we were all expecting: Holden will cease production, affecting thousands of Australians. But what is the company doing about its employees?
- Social media and business change
Can emerging technologies enable us to deliver change better and faster than ever before? Faith Forster believes so.