- My brilliant career – Megan Collins
My brilliant career – Megan Collins
- Simplicity begets sophistication: Tim Capelin & John Stanton, Australian Business Lawyers
Tim Capelin and John Stanton have seen workplace laws change dramatically in the ten years since they founded Australian Business Lawyers. For clients, that means a necessity to speak “plain English”, writes Angela Priestley.
- HR in Henkel
Henkel has been named as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Speaking from Shanghai, CEO, Asia-Pacific, Jan-Dirk Auris and head of HR, Monica Sun, tell Sarah O’Carroll about how they increased their investments in and focus on HR
- Movers & shakers – recent HR appointments
Theresa Jory has joined ANZ as senior manager change management for Australia Operations.
- My brilliant career - Mindy Mackenzie
My current role is ... Vice President Human Resources for Campbell Arnott’s, Asia Pacific
- Can social networks help in a job search?
Social networking sites were hailed a great new job search tool not long after they gained popularity. Such sites started emerging on the Web only a few years ago, but have quickly grown in scope and number of users.