- Opinion: How to find top HR talent
While it’s true there are more candidates than jobs right across the spectrum of HR roles presently, there’s always intense competition for the top candidates. But there are many steps businesses can take to ensure the cream of the crop is attracted to working with them, writes Peter Woodward.
- Opinion: Remote workforces – how to keep your team engaged
Shanyn Payne outlines how to create a productive, engaged workforce even when employees are far away from the office.
- Opinion: Selling a business? Don't forget the employee entitlements!
Walter MacCallum outlines how to avoid the costly impact that neglecting employee entitlements can have on any business sale, merger or acquisition.
- Opinion: Home-based working has been a win-win for American Express Global Business Travel
Sean Douglas outlines how his company has embraced home-based working, to the tune of up to 75% of workers now working from home. The result? Happy employees, and happy customers.
- Opinion: Focus on people to ease the pain of change management
Many change projects do not meet schedule, budget and quality goals and some of the biggest barriers to success are people factors, including changing mindsets and attitudes corporate culture, lack of senior management support. Leanne Ramsay suggests how companies can handle change more effectively.
- Opinion: Australia, look to Lee Kuan Yew for lessons in change leadership
Cynthia Stuckey suggests that Australia's C-suite leaders could learn a thing or two from Singapore's late leader, Lee Kuan Yew.