- Opinion: Aussie seniors delivering silver (haired) service
John Palfreyman outlines how the contact centre industry has tapped into the mature age workforce - and is reaping the benefits.
- Q&A: Tell me a story
Does storytelling really have a place in data analytics? Mike Erlin, Cornerstone OnDemand's managing director, Australia & New Zealand, outlines why it's critical to tell a story while working the numbers
- Opinion: HR’s reverse discrimination challenge
Ciaran Foley, Head of Frazer Jones, Australia, discusses the potential impacts of gender biases in business
- Opinion: Reference checking: six simple steps for success
These actions will ensure that every reference check you take is measurable, defendable and resourceful
- Q&A: Rediscover your workplace culture
HC chats to Keith Ayers, Founder & CEO, Intégro Learning Company Australia, about the critical role that DiSC® assessments can play in L&D.
- Opinion: Destigmatising mental health issues in the workplace
Dr Robert Holmes says it's time to destigmatise mental health issues in the workplace so that employees can feel safe enough to say "I'm not coping"