- Keeping contingent workforce “super” connected
The CEO of Kinetic Super discusses how HR professionals can better engage Australian contingent workers on superannuation matters
- Skills and behaviours of great leaders
Greg Phillips, CEO, DISC Profiles Australia, outlines not just the skills but also the behaviours required of great leaders
- Redundancy and maternity leave
Alice DeBoos, Partner, K&L Gates outlines what employers need to know about redundancy and employees on maternity leave
- Opinion: What is ‘social capital’ worth to your business?
In a competitive marketplace, organisations often seek more from staff, but walk a fine line attracting the best talent for the right price. When digital and social skills are highly sought after, should organisations pay for the privilege? Roger Christie explores the concept of employee ‘social capital’
- Opinion: An innovative HR Assess tool for organisations
Introducing The HR Space, a boutique business established to work with the HR profession to identify and develop skills
- Opinion: What is the role of social in the war for talent?
For years HR and corporate affairs teams have fought to keep employee social media activities under wraps. In the ongoing war for talent, what would be gained if they stopped? Roger Christie investigates