- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Employee burnout: Are your workers at risk?
A volatile business climate could lead to employee burnout, so employers need to know how to spot the signs.
- How to deal with leadership pushback
What should HR do when the upper echelons of your organisation are resistant to change?
- Victoria Police leaders to champion cultural change
Australian workforces should take charge of making perpetrators of sexual harassment accountable for their actions, says Victoria Police Assistance Commissioner
- Do your employees have "change fatigue"?
Change can be exciting, but for many employees it creates anxiety, uncertainty and ultimately, fatigue.
- HR in the Hot Seat: Lynnette Edmonds, talent director, Edelman
Lynette talks to HC about the similarities between recruitment, unicorn-hunting and jigsaw puzzles.