- How HR professionals can boost cyber security
As National Cyber Security Awareness Week (20 to 24 May 2013) commences, Abul Rizvi explains why HR professionals should be on the frontline when it comes to protecting their company from online threats.
- A new approach to mobility, or not?
Just as you were getting used to the BYOD phenomenon, a new approach to mobility has reared its head: COPE.
- Using technology to, like, engage young workers
Young, casual, retail workers can be some of the hardest to engage. But when they’re your company’s lifeblood it’s vital to find new, forward-thinking ways to connect with them.
- Frontline Intelligence: Technology: Temporary workers take on technical roles
This month Nick Southcombe tackles questions around hiring temp workers.
- Is social media good for productivity?
Is Facebook really a big distraction in the workplace? It may not be so with the results of a recent study, showing that employees who use social media are more likely to be the most productive workers.
- The death of email: time for leaders to get social
Resistance to change and lack of social media understanding among senior leaders is stifling innovation and transparency in organisations, according to research by CIPD.