- Is Google the new HR department?
Line managers are increasingly turning to Google for their information instead of the HR department, according to new research, but why?
- Transparency not as effective as you think
Transparency has been the name of the game for many ‘enlightened’ organisations for some time. However, research indicates just because you can see it, doesn’t mean you know what is going on.
- Are you aware of upwards bullying in your workplace?
Workplace bullying is typically characterised as taking place between colleagues, or managers bullying subordinates. But are you aware of the upwards bullying that may be taking place in your office?
- HR’s vital role during restructures
Restructuring is a stressful reality in modern business, so what can HR do to help their organisation and its workforce during these times?
- Lonely at the top: Should we be removing corporate hierarchy?
Despite a slow march towards flatter management, organisations still feature hierarchies, but one expert is calling for leaders to invite everyone to the top floor.
- Traveling with employees and other tips from Yahoo CEO
Marissa Mayer, controversial CEO of Yahoo, opened up about her method for getting to know employees at this year’s Dreamforce.