- Handling constant change in the ‘digital storm’
While some organisations might be racing to keep up with the digital storm, keeping a cool and cautious head will help your business survive, one expert suggests.
- Gender equality: Men held back by hidden bias
While women are often the target of bias in the workplace, new research shows men are impacted, as well.
- Closing the candidate/employer salary gap
Even when being conservative, candidates are expecting greater salary increases than they are likely to be offered. How can employers close the expectation gap between new recruits and reality?
- Wellbeing: If it’s good for the employee, it’s good for the employer
More organisations are turning their focus towards wellbeing of their employees, and reaping significant benefits.
- Diversity: Undervalued, under-resourced and in decline
Despite its proven effectiveness on employer branding, corporate decision-making and even profitability new research shows many organisations are downsizing their diversity programs and strategies.
- Total transparency as an engagement tool
It’s rude to ask what someone else is being paid, so most of us can work next door to someone for years without knowing what’s in their paycheque. Should that start to change?