- Australian jobseekers among most likely liars in Asia-Pacific
Background screenings have found that Australian candidates are some of the most likely in the Asia-Pacific region to be caught lying to secure a job – are your candidates lying to you?
- The business of design
Look around your office. How many desks sit empty? With telework taking off, studies have shown that, on occasion, just 50% of desks are ever occupied. Beyond having flashy corporate HQs, it might be time to focus on making the space support the business and the people working within it, as Iain Hopkins discovers
- Opinion: Remote workforces – how to keep your team engaged
Shanyn Payne outlines how to create a productive, engaged workforce even when employees are far away from the office.
- Opinion: Home-based working has been a win-win for American Express Global Business Travel
Sean Douglas outlines how his company has embraced home-based working, to the tune of up to 75% of workers now working from home. The result? Happy employees, and happy customers.
- Opinion: Focus on people to ease the pain of change management
Many change projects do not meet schedule, budget and quality goals and some of the biggest barriers to success are people factors, including changing mindsets and attitudes corporate culture, lack of senior management support. Leanne Ramsay suggests how companies can handle change more effectively.
- Opinion: Australia, look to Lee Kuan Yew for lessons in change leadership
Cynthia Stuckey suggests that Australia's C-suite leaders could learn a thing or two from Singapore's late leader, Lee Kuan Yew.