- Rewiring The Brain for Change
Why do people find it so hard to change, or resist change even when it might be good for them? The answers can be found in the brain itself, as Sonia McDonald reveals
- World War Talent: But Australia left behind
Australia is losing the global war for talent – who is ahead of us, and what are they doing right?
- Social media and business change
Can emerging technologies enable us to deliver change better and faster than ever before? Faith Forster believes so.
- Chrome collar: The future of work pt. 1
The world of work is constantly evolving – what trends will affect how we interact with colleagues and commute to the office in the coming years?
- Employee surveys: Time to take action
Despite employee surveys doing the rounds at many organisations, not enough action is being taken from the results, experts say. How can you get the most out of this invaluable employee data?
- HR’s vital role during restructures
Restructuring is a stressful reality in modern business, so what can HR do to help their organisation and its workforce during these times?