- Bupa and Sydney Water share tips on change management
From restructuring to mergers and acquisitions, organisational change can be extremely tumultuous for companies and without a carefully mapped plan will lead to failure. Sarah O’Carroll goes behind the scenes of some companies that went through recent change to see how HR contributed to the success.
- Influencing the next era of graduates
As part of our recruitment strategy, we looking to influence secondary and tertiary students in their career choice - what ideas do you have for doing this?
- Getting on a pay roll – is 2010 the year to change the system?
Payroll is constantly faced with the need to improve cost efficiencies while maintaining an important focus on compliance and customer service delivery. Craig Donaldson looks at some of the latest trends and reveals some important developments for payroll professionals
- 8 retention strategies - get more control over turnover
In the second of a three-part series, Dr John Sullivan compiles a comprehensive list of retention strategies that corporate leaders can employ
- Under the kitchen sink – are you compliant?
What do I need to do to ensure chemicals are stored and used safely in my workplace? We have chemicals under the sink, and in the store room. How do I make sure we are compliant?
- Getting the most from your HRIS
Q. How can we maximise the use of our Human Resources Information System (HRIS)?