- The boomerang effect: Should you rehire?
Welcoming back former employees can be a smart move, and may be the answer to filling managerial positions during the tightening of the skills shortage, but only under the right circumstances.
- Thorough contingency plans needed for GFC2
Simply trying to “just survive” during the economic downturn is not going to cut it during 2012, and a leading business turnaround consultant has warned businesses must take the uncertain conditions as an opportunity to stand out from the competition.
- New era of team building needed
While HR continues to invest in team building exercises, a new study has shown that many programs miss the mark when it comes to improving engagement, workplace relationships, communication and motivation.
- Final preparations for awards event of the year
The HR industry’s night of nights is only a week away.
- Competency of next gen leaders questioned
Leaders across Asia fear the emerging generation of business executives lack the experience and skills essential for effective leadership.
- Whinging workers: top grievances revealed
If you’re in farming, event management or the legal profession, chances are you and your staff are a happy bunch, according to a new workplace survey.