- Want to keep your staff this New Year? Start keeping promises
If you think your team is secure heading into 2013, think again – new survey findings show that in the lead up to the festive season, over half of Aussie employees plan to leave their job next year.
- Unpredictable work hours take their toll
What matters more to an employee’s wellbeing – the number of hours worked, or how they are worked? The results may surprise you.
- Office workers engaging in retail therapy
Research has shown that productivity levels around Christmas can drop dramatically. Could this have anything to do with a little too much online retail therapy?
- Temp assignments more than band-aid fix: Survey
The use of temporary workers in Australia is no longer a quick fix but a long-term staffing solution for employers, a survey has revealed.
- Workplace sustainability still a priority
A survey of worker attitudes to sustainability has found that people still want more sustainable workplaces and workplaces have responded by including sustainability as part of their organisational strategy.
- Face-to-face equals best friends forever
In the age of the hot-desking, ‘always on’, mobile device clutching workforce multiple electronic channels are de rigeur. Warrick Glynn questions whether this is the best way to communicate, particularly when the message is sensitive or unpalatable.