- Staff angry sexual harassment manager reinstated
Ambulance staff are furious a manager who was demoted for sexual harassment will return to work alongside the very people who lodged the complaints.
- Notice of super changes is in the mail
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is encouraging businesses to start preparing now for the data and e-commerce standard that will be compulsory on 1 July 2014 and 1 July 2015.
- Employees urged to get a company tattoo
While some companies struggle with getting employees to cover their tattoos, one American company has established a “tat incentive” instead.
- Employees accused of rorting leave system
Prison staff is Western Australia have been accused of rorting the leave system, systematically claiming ‘unacceptable’ levels of sick leave, overtime and workers compensation.
- Government’s mature age push crumbling
Why should people care about mature age employment? Malcolm King outlines the key direct effects of demographic contraction on the broader Australian economy.
- Talk is cheap in a telework environment
If you ask most HR managers what their company’s policy is around teleworking, the chances are they’ll tell you that they actively support and implement a teleworking program, writes Katie Fabian.