- You can reduce absenteeism and non-compliance today
The devil is in the detail: some of the biggest costs to a company come down to small details and inaccurate information. But optimum use of technology can facilitate accuracy across departments – here’s how.
- Satellite work centres: A future out of the office
As technology marches forward and the NBN rolls out across Australia, employers need to consider the variety of teleworking options available and the impacts they will have on organisations.
- Shonky psychometric tests kill potential careers
What’s the efficacy of using personality profiles and psychometric tests in recruitment? Malcolm King is not convinced of their merit - he outlines why it's time for a re-think.
- Annual minimum wage review ‘bad timing for employers’
The annual minimum wage review has kicked off today, but according to some business heads, the review could not be worse timing for employers.
- Don’t be dazzled by those with egos
All too often the loudest voices demand the most attention – but new research from New Zealand shows that those people with excessive self-belief in their skills and ability may be the least likely to produce the best results.
- More women needed to improve economy
The Australian Human Rights Commission has today released a toolkit which has been developed to address the problem of too few women entering male-dominated industries.