- Busting the modern myths of remote working
Technology advances have helped drive the cause for teleworking in many organisations today. However, some companies are reviewing (or even reversing!) such policies, which has stirred up a lot of discussion around this topic.
- T-shaped professionals working with HR to harness the true benefit of technology
With the role and influence of IT increasing in many organisations, there is a need for HR teams to help ICT employees with deep technical skills to develop more into 'T-shaped professionals' with the ability to effectively collaborate with other departments. Mal Shaw outlines how this can be done.
- Values key to meaningful change leadership
As team and management lines become increasingly fluid in today’s workplace, organisations need to move from a transactional leader-follower relationship towards situational leadership methods.
- Employment trends: background discrepancies on the rise
A new report has revealed the key trends in employment, and found that discrepancies in candidate background checks are on the rise.
- Turn around a toxic work culture
High attrition rates, disengagement, rock-bottom morale – it’s the stuff of HR nightmares, and all are symptoms of a toxic work environment. How can HR turn it around?
- Five signs your employee is about to resign
Resignations are a part of life, but it’s sad to see star employees go. Here are some of the key signs that indicate a staff member is looking to leave.