- Opinion: Mobile tools and platforms driving HR value in Australia
Want to embrace mobile technology in your HR team but don't know where to start? Rachel Sutton outlines how her company has moved beyond the bare basics of what mobile can do for HR.
- What makes Commonwealth Bank a leader in gender equality?
HC chats to a diversity and inclusion specialist at Commonwealth Bank to discuss the organisation’s award winning strategies.
- How can self-awareness help you in 2016
Facing massive organisational change? Unsure about your levels of resilience? Or perhaps you’re unsure of how others perceive you…whatever your 2016 challenges are, self-awareness can help you play to your strengths and develop your weaknesses.
- Was training the right response to racism?
Last month, Apple announced a global D&I training initiative after an incident of racism in one of its stores. HC chats to an L&D expert about how he encourages and teaches inclusive thinking.
- Culture: Borrowing from the best
Want a Netflix-worthy culture in your organisation? Read on for what they’ve done right – and why tailored benefits and a culture of recognition will always win out over faddish perks any day
- Employer reviewing cancer compensation case
A Northern Territory Government employer has vowed to review the case of a firefighter whose claim for cancer compensation was rejected, despite recent legal changes expanding cover.