will join a panel of Australia’s leading professionals at the Learning and Development Masterclass this December.
The speakers for Key Media’s first Learning & Development Masterclass
have been announced.
Held in Sydney on 1-2 December, this event will focus on the current trends and challenges in workplace learning and how leading companies are maximising the return on their L&D investment.
Conference and event manager Katie Anderson spoke to HC about the event.
“We have confirmed heads of HR and L&D from a range of leading organisations including Qantas, Singtel Optus, CUA, Medibank
, Konica Minolta and Fitness First
to share case studies and examples of successful strategies and solutions,” she said. “Speakers include Trudie Harriman, head of human resources for Qantas and Patrick Phillips, learning and development
manager for Konica Minolta, as well as many more.”
Topics will include:
- Strategies to gain management support and win budget for L&D initiatives
- The impact of technology on workplace learning and instructional design
- Learner engagement in a digital environment
- Micro learning: How and when to capture it
- Overcoming challenges in LMS implementation
- How to harness the benefits of social learning in the workplace
- Change management: Achieving objectives through effective strategy and planning
- L&D best practice: Delivering training to international, multi-site or remote workforce
- Building facilitation skills to engage difficult audiences
Anderson encourages learning and development practitioners to register early to take advantage of promotional pricing.
“If you register today
then you can for the super saver rate of just $995 and save over 40% or book a team of four for the price of three," Anderson told HC.
"This promotion is only valid until 18 September.”
View the full program here
Trudie Harriman, head of human resources for