- Proposed law would 'end workplace banter'
Workplace banter could soon be a thing of the past if draft legislation currently before a senate inquiry is passed – and the proposal has sparked outrage among Australia’s top legal minds.
- Gen Y workers choose job fulfilment over pay
A recent study refutes the belief that money makes the world go round for the younger generation.
- How to get your head back in the game
If you like many Australians are struggling to get back in the 9-5 groove after the well-earned Christmas and New Year’s break, you need to utilise these simple tricks to raise your energy levels.
- Female graduate pay gap doubles
New figures show the pay gap between Australian female university graduates and their male counterparts more than doubled last year.
- Recruitment still a matter of who you know
A new study has revealed that despite a plethora of suitable candidates, HR still comes up against it if the CEO has a mate in mind for the role.
- Hiring and rewards trends in 2013
An annual survey has found that a majority of employees can expect bonuses and pay rises, while a quarter will not have new colleagues this New Year.