- The future of recruitment: Attracting “change-makers”
They aim to innovate, create and make an impact – but if you want them on your team, you need to find them first.
- The key to managing long-term illness
Is it ever legal to dismiss an employee with a long-term illness?
- Wary of ‘job-hoppers’? Fear no more
Having a series of short tenures at companies may seem like a red flag, but it turns out those applicants are just as likely to stick around.
- Can you make your workplace happier? You bet
When your employees are happy, they are also more creative, productive, less likely to leave the company, less absent, and less conflicts at work which means more money and better product. HC offers up 15 ways to start reinventing your workplace.
- Revealed: Australia’s highest paid HR professionals
Ever wondered just how high your salary could go? With one earning over $4.7m, here are the top earning HR pros in Australia.
- Don’t stumble with new roster laws
With all the buzz surrounding anti-bullying, you may have missed the finer points of January’s modern awards changes.