- A tasty way to promote diversity
Lunch rooms across Australia will come alive this week as workers delight in sharing the foods from their cultural background with their colleagues as part of a national campaign promoting diversity.
- Man sues temp agency after losing genitals on job
A Florida man whose genitals were damaged while working at a temp job is suing the staffing company that sent him there.
- World’s Greatest Shave at work
The well-known annual fundraising event for the Leukaemia foundation is on once again – this year even an HC journo has dared to go bare.
- ‘Lollygate’ the latest incident plaguing the CSIRO
The latest incident in a string of industrial claims plaguing the CSIRO – after an office-supplied hard boiled candy led to a tooth breakage, the organisation enacted a flat ban of candies at meetings and training sessions.
- HR lessons from the Australian cricket axings
It’s not every day four key players in the Australian cricket side are axed from a major international test. Was the action heavy handed or a message that needed to be sent - and what performance lessons can HR apply in the workplace?
- Australian businesses are failing at first aid
Research backed by St John Ambulance Australia paints a dire picture of organisational readiness in responding to first aid.