- Australia falling behind in work/life balance
Australia is falling behind the rest of the world when it comes to work/life balance, a new study demonstrates.
- HR professionals eye NYC, Europe for transfers
In the market for a transfer? If you want to end up in New York, Europe or Australia, be warned: competition between HR professionals is hot.
- Latest target of Fair Work inspectors is…
As the crackdown on Australia’s underpayment habit continues, a new industry is in the FWO’s sights.
- Back in the saddle: Tips for getting back to work
Whether you’re a week in or just dusting off the keyboard this morning, you or your staff might be feeling the back-to-work blues. Here’s how to stop it.
- Gen-Y optimistic for 2014
Gen-Y is optimistic for the year ahead, compared to the more pessimistic outlook of their elders, new research has found.
- Lighter side: Desk tells you to stand
Sitting all day isn’t good for you, but how do you remember to spend some time standing each day? Get a desk that tells you when, that’s how.