- HR tips for avoiding payroll fraud
No one wants to deal with a CEO or MD who decides to get creative with their salary or bonuses. HC Online looks at how HR can avoid this sticky situation.
- Five Minutes With...Kara Emerton, director, people support, Department of Human Services
Helping staff understand how social media use can impact on their working lives is a challenge, according to Department of Human Services director of people support, Kara Emerton.
- Australia’s best employers revealed
A truck insurance company has taken out the top spot at the Aon Hewitt Best Employers event. Check out which other companies made the grade.
- Workplace gambling: The new health and safety risk?
Gambling has been recognised as an addictive disorder and with the rise of mobile technology, there’s a greater chance of it happening at work. Should you have a management plan to deal with it?
- Enforcing a dress code: What you need to know
Haircuts, tattoos, the number of earrings an employee can wear – implementing a workplace dress code is considered a reasonable measure, but how far can you go when enforcing it?
- How old is old when it comes to employees?
With the pension age rising, there’s a government-backed push for Australian businesses to hire older workers. But will age prejudice get in the way?